Wednesday 12 September 2012

Downton Abbey

I am a little late in joining the Downton Abbey fan club, but since I am living away from home during the week this has freed up a lot of my time, so I've been looking for new TV shows to watch. After getting into Gavin and Stacey about three years late, I am now addicted to Downton Abbey. So after a long days work in the evenings I am catching up on the last two series.


I love the elaborate house, costumes and story lines. 


 I especially like the pinned up hairstyles. I am wondering whether I can: A. pull off the elaborate hairstyles and B. actually manage to do some that fancy with my hair...




Lots of Love




1 comment:

  1. Luved ur blog ^^
    Come check out my blog and follow if u like it
    That would mean so much to me ^^

    Kisses!

    http://gagcloud.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete