Friday 15 June 2012

Fashion Royalty

I just got all my results back from my last ever semester at uni and one of these involved a subject where I had to style an outfit and take a photo inspired by a vintage car. I chose a car owned by the queen (centre below) so I followed a royalty theme. 


I wanted the outfit to be mainly black, like the car and to be relatively plain against the fun, royal accessories. I made a mini paper crown and painted polystyrene balls to make a giant pearl necklace. Amy, my cousin's girlfriend kindly supplied the dress and modeled the outfit for me. Doesn't she look gorgeous?!



 We had a fun day out taking photos with the lovely backdrop of  House of Dun in Montrose.

 


And I got an A for the photos, so it was all worth it! 


I also had to take a video of the outfit in motion, so we did a little black and white stop start video.

Love T xXx

4 comments:

  1. these photos are great!:) I found your blog on Amy's and I love it!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like such a fun assignment! The photos look great, well done on the A it's well deserved! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah amy is such a beauty. Gorgeous photo's :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos, I love the little crown she is wearing.

    I am holding a giveaway by the way where you can win a cute little pendant and some Barry M nail polish, check it out here...

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/celebrating-over-200-followers-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete