Tuesday 12 June 2012

The Little White Dress

My university has a strict graduation dress code, where students are only allowed to where a white or black dress, or a white shirt and black skirt... seriously limiting my outfit choice!

I decided I wanted to go with the white dress, and looked for something with lace detail.


I found the answer to my prays in the Reiss Anara dress. It's sweet, floral lace detail in the sleeves and the gathered lace panel make it unusual and pretty, but still suitable for the formal occasion.





For the ceremony I am going to wear my Beatrix Ong black high heels. The black will match the gown and the heel is on the smaller side so there is less chance of me tripping on stage... a serious concern of mine.
But for the rest of the day I will change in my high platform nude heels from Carvela. 
Next onto a search for the perfect clutch... any suggestions? 

Love T xXx


No comments:

Post a Comment